Compassion, equity and excellence in healthcare services.
Liberia, a country where women, children, men and youths are living healthier and longer lives.
- To provide promotional and preventive services to women, children and youth in a friendly environment through health talks and vaccination services.
- To provide curative services to patients who would need it after a through history taking, physical examination and laboratory investigations.
- To ensure that appropriate Laboratory services are done per patient need for confirmatory diagnosis.
- To employ Information Communication Technology to support quality medical services.
- To organize in-service training sessions, seminars and workshops for each cadre of employees for excellent services.
- To employ public awareness in the role of Benson Hospital as a Partner to the Ministry of Health in the Public-Private Partnership (PPP) in the Healthcare delivery services of the Nation.
- To strengthen the Health Management Information System through training and updates from the central Ministry of Health.
- Hard work